Welcome to the Office of Financial Aid at Columbus State University.
To apply for federal student aid, complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and be sure to give our federal school code, 001561, when asked.
To apply for only the Georgia HOPE Scholarship, complete your electronic HOPE application at http://gacollege411.org
To contact the Office of Financial Aid, please call (706) 507-8800 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org - please do not email forms here.
Send forms via email to the Office of Financial Aid to email@example.com
Columbus State University Financial Aid Priority Processing dates are:
- Summer 2015 Semester - March 15, 2015
- Fall 2015 Semester - March 15, 2015
- Spring 2016 Semester - November 1, 2015
Please complete your FAFSA and submit supporting verification documentation (if requested) as soon as you can to ensure we can expedite the processing of your award notification. Make sure to submit all forms in a timely fashion to allow for award processing and notification. Also, you will want to factor in time to understand your remaining balance and meet your costs by the payment deadline.
What do I need to know about applying?
- Application Process - how to apply for financial aid at Columbus State University
- Financial Aid and Study Abroad - information on studying abroad and financial aid
- Financial Aid Enrollment Status - description of full-time and part-time enrollment
- Financial Aid Policies - institutional policies affecting financial aid
- FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions
- Code of Conduct - Code of Conduct Form