We can help you obtain money to assist with the costs to attend CSU.
To apply for federal student aid, complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and be sure to give our federal school code, 001561, when asked.
To apply for only the Georgia HOPE Scholarship, complete your electronic HOPE application at http://gacollege411.org
Columbus State University 2014-15 Academic Year Priority Processing dates are:
- Summer Semester – March 15, 2014
- Fall Semester – March 15, 2014
- Spring Semester – November 1, 2014
Please note that the Fall Semester Financial Aid Priority filing deadline has changed for the 2014/15 processing year. Please complete your FAFSA and submit supporting documentation (if asked) as soon as you can to ensure we can expedite the processing of your award notification.
What do I need to know about applying?
- Application Process - how to apply for financial aid at Columbus State University
- Financial Aid and Study Abroad - information on studying abroad and financial aid
- Financial Aid Enrollment Status - description of full-time and part-time enrollment
- Financial Aid Policies - institutional policies affecting financial aid
- FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions
- Code of Conduct - Code of Conduct Form