Welcome to the Office of Financial Aid at Columbus State University!
The Financial Aid and Enrollment Service Center teams are here to help you through the financial aid process and help you meet your educational costs.
Applying for State Scholarships
Applying for Federal Student Aid
Complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) - our federal school code is 001561
If this is your first time signing in to complete the FAFSA, please create a Federal Student Aid (FSA) User ID. In addition to FAFSA, your FSA User ID login (username/password) is also used to login to www.nslds.ed.gov, www.studentloans.gov, and www.studentaid.gov.
Selected for Verification? There's a new process to submit documents!
To review the documents needed, log into myCSU, https://mycsu.columbusstate.edu, and click on Students, then click Financial Aid, and then click "Verification Portal" to review any missing items. If you are a first time user of the verification portal, please register and then you will be able to review your missing items. If required, you can complete the verification form online, e-sign and submit within the portal and upload any other forms needed.
We recommend that you create a portal PIN to e-sign documents to speed your submission. We also ask that you opt-in to receive text messages about missing items to be certain you have the most current information about required financial aid forms.
Columbus State University Financial Aid Priority Processing dates
- Fall 2018 Semester - June 15, 2018
- Spring 2019 Semester - October 15, 2018
Other Need-To-Know Information
- Financial Aid and Study Abroad - information on studying abroad and financial aid
- Financial Aid Enrollment Status - description of full-time and part-time enrollment
- Financial Aid Policies - institutional policies affecting financial aid
- FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions
- Code of Conduct - Code of Conduct Form
P (706) 507-8800
F (706) 568-2230