The Financial Aid and Enrollment Service Center teams are here to help you through the financial aid process and help you meet your educational costs.
For helpful tips and instructions on how to complete the financial aid process, please use the Financial Aid Checklist (PDF).
Paying For College
Applying for State Scholarships
Applying for Federal Student Aid
Complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as soon as possible - our federal school code is 001561.
The FAFSA becomes available October 1st for the upcoming aid year! The earlier you complete it, the better.
If this is your first time signing in to complete the FAFSA, please create a Federal Student Aid (FSA) User ID. In addition to FAFSA, your FSA User ID login (username/password) is also used to login to the Federal Student Aid website.
Check out the myStudentAid app in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store!
Applying for Tuition Assistance for Active Duty Service Members
Active Duty Service Members may utilize their Tuition Assistance benefits to help with tuition. For more information on how to apply to use Tuition Assistance benefits or to find out your Service's Educational Portal, visit our Military Tuition Assistance page.
Selected for Verification?
To review the documents needed, log into MyCSU and click on Students, then click Financial Records, and then click "Verification Portal" to review any missing items. If you are a first time user of the verification portal, please register and then you will be able to review your missing items. If required, you can complete the verification form online, e-sign and submit within the portal and upload any other forms needed.
We recommend that you create a portal PIN toe-sign documents to speed your submission. We also ask that you opt-in to receive text messages about missing items to be certain you have the most current information about required financial aid forms.
Columbus State University Financial Aid Deadlines
- Spring 2021 Semester - November 1, 2020 (2020-2021 FAFSA used)
- Summer 2021 Semester - April 1, 2021 (2020-2021 FAFSA used)
- Fall 2021 Semester - June 1, 2021 (2021-2022 FAFSA used)
- Spring 2022 Semester - November 1, 2021(2021-2022 FAFSA used)
- Summer 2022 Semester - April 1, 2022 (2021-2022 FAFSA used)
Other Need-To-Know Information
- Financial Aid and Study Abroad - Information on studying abroad and financial aid
- Financial Aid Enrollment Status - Description of full-time and part-time enrollment
- Financial Aid Policies - Institutional policies affecting financial aid
- FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions
- Code of Conduct - Code of Conduct Form
Phone: (706) 507-8800
Fax: (706) 568-2230