Welcome to the Office of Financial Aid at Columbus State University.
To apply for only the Georgia HOPE Scholarship, complete your electronic HOPE application at www.gafutures.org
To apply for federal student aid, complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and be sure to give our federal school code, 001561, when asked.
Before logging in to complete your FAFSA, please create a Federal Student Aid (FSA) User ID. The FSA User ID replaces the 4-digit PIN code for FAFSA and other federal student aid web access. Your new FSA User ID login (username/password) is also used to login to the following federal student aid websites: www.nslds.ed.gov, www.studentloans.gov, www.studentaid.gov, and Agreement to Serve (ATS) for TEACH Grant at www.teach-ats.ed.gov. Here are the sign up instructions.
To contact the Office of Financial Aid, please call (706) 507-8800 or email email@example.com
Columbus State University Financial Aid Priority Processing dates are:
- Summer 2016 Semester - March 15, 2016
- Fall 2016 Semester - March 15, 2016
- Spring 2017 Semester - November 1, 2016
Please complete your FAFSA and submit supporting verification documentation (if requested) as soon as you can to ensure we can expedite the processing of your award notification. Make sure to submit all forms in a timely fashion to allow for award processing and notification. Also, you will want to factor in time to understand your remaining balance and meet your costs by the payment deadline.
What do I need to know about applying?
- Application Process - how to apply for financial aid at Columbus State University
- Financial Aid and Study Abroad - information on studying abroad and financial aid
- Financial Aid Enrollment Status - description of full-time and part-time enrollment
- Financial Aid Policies - institutional policies affecting financial aid
- FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions
- Code of Conduct - Code of Conduct Form